Feb 16, 2015

Creme & Fur

I wore this outfit while braving the cold temperatures of NYC last weekend for Lulus Style Studio. I met up with long time pal , Lauren and had a blast of course. I've attended this event three years in a row and always have a great time so I am so glad I went! The cold weather definitely put a slight damper on the travel but overall it wasn't too bad. Between trains, uber and taxis we made it there and back safe & sound. This fur vest and cozy jacket kept me pretty warm throughout my travels, and although I don't have any photos of the event, I am glad I didn't lug my huge camera around because that thing is HEAVY.


When I first started blogging I brought a lot more things with me to events. I also got more dressed up when I first started but nowadays, I keep it simple with a cozy outfit and comfortable heels! Dressing up is fun too, don't get me wrong but sometimes(especially when travel is concerned) comfort comes first!



Details: J Brand Jeans Midrise Skinny // Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 // Penn State Cream Coat via Lulus c/o (on sale!) similar (in petite too!), similar // Cut Out Neck Shirt (under $15!) // Vest via Nordstrom similar , similar // Sunnies via Karen Walker // Bolo Freebird Booties via Zappos c/o // Evil Eye Earrings // Rings // Black Onyx,Vintage & Perry Rhodes



0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts