Jun 11, 2014

Weekend Getaways With Marshalls

Spending weekends away in the Summer is pretty much what I look forward to all year round. Even if it's just for a night, it's nice to get away and clear your head for a little while. A few weekends ago I went down by the beach, and luckily I had the perfect weekend getaway items with me for my trip. Since I moved into my new place I have become a little bit of a homebody, so I remind myself how important these tiny day trips or weekend trips are because I know that as I get older, my spontaneity will decline so now is the time to just do things and go on as many trips as possible.


This tiny [not so tiny] bag is perfect for a weekend away. It has two side compartments, plus three front compartments that make it easier to store tinier items. It also has zippers throughout the inside so I can put my jewelry and toiletry items in without worrying about them leaking or getting tangled up. I fell in love with this bag and sunnies last time I was at Marshalls and I knew I needed it for my weekend away. What's a weekend without some fresh stuff, am I right? 

My sister and I joked around about this top because it reminds us of Cha Cha Digregorio from the Movie Grease. I love the ruffles in the front and I also love the fact that you can either wear it normally or off the shoulder. Either way it makes dance parties pretty fun and the colors remind me of a 90's revival print. 

It's crazy to think that we're almost in mid-June and that the weekends are flying by so quickly. I am really pumped for the summer trips I have planned, and some little random day trips that I can squeeze in along the way.

Do you guys have anything planned for the Summer? And if so, where are you going?

Details : Top , Sunglasses , Weekend Travel Bag // Courtesy of Marshalls 
Ring , Shorts // Urban Outfitters, Wedges // Courtesy of Blowfish

10 comments:

  1. i love those shorts!! such a great fit on you!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that bag, it's so fun and the texture is awesome! :)
    (Oh cha cha, haha, I do love grease :) )
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stinking cute, and the bag is adorable.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is too cute and would be gorgeous with a black high waisted skirt.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this look and I'm envious of your tiny waist (;

    -
    Cecilia
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2014/06/a-beautiful-giveaway-beach-tote.html

    ReplyDelete

  7. شركة الكمال أفضل شركة تنظيف بحائل للتنظيف أهمية كبيرة جدا لانها تجل المكان دائما نظيف

    وجيد كيى تتواصل مع اقاربك وجيرانك فنحن نقدم شركة

    تنظيف بحائل
    ولانها الشركة الرائدة والمشهود لها بالكفائه العاليه بما فعلته من

    انجازات فى اعمال التنظيفالجاد بافضل وسائل التنظيف الحديثه والمعدات المتطوره فى تنظيف

    الفلل ومقدم ايضاشركة تنظيف فلل بحائلويقوم طاقم العمل الكبير المدرب على اعله

    مستوى بتنظيف الشقه بدون التسبب بأى إزعاج للعميل فلا تتباطؤ فى إختيار شركة الكمال

    لتنظيف منزلكم لأنها أفضلشركة تنظيف شقق بحائللأن تنظيف

    المجالس يحتاج إلى وقت طويل وجهد كبير فشركة الكمال أفضل شركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب

    بحائل كفيلة بتنظيف مجلسك سواء كان عربى او مجلط او كنب فى أسرع وقت وبدون جهد

    وبالتالى شركة الكمال هى الحل الأمثل فى فى مجال تنظيف المجال بحائل ونحن بانتظاركم فى

    اى وقت واى مكانشركة تنظيف مجالس بحائلوأفضل مايميز شركة الكمال أفضل شركة

    تنظيف عام بحائل وضعها للخطط قبل البدء فىشركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب بحائل
    شركة تنظيف سجاد

    وموكيت بحائل
    كما نقدم ايضا بقيت خدمات التنظيف ومنها تنظيف الواجهات التى تكون

    هى وجهت البيت ودليل نظافة البيت شركة تنظيف واجهات بحائلشركة

    الكمال أفضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه التى من خلالها نقدر ان نحافظ على البيت من

    الانهيار والهدم ةالحفلظ ايضا على فتورة المياه شركة

    كشف تسربات المياه بحائل
    كما نقدم ايضا خدمه من اهم الخدمات التى تهم كل العملاء

    وهى شركة نقل اثاث بحائلوذلك تحت اشراف فريق عمل كبير مدرب على

    اعله مستوى من الكفائه العاليه والخبرة الكبيرة فى نقل العفش والاثاث والمشهود له بالخبرة

    والكفائه من جميع عملائنا الكرام

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts