Jun 9, 2014

Aerie -- What the perfect bra is made of.

I received an Aerie gift card as part of my relationship with the Quality Blue Community. All opinions expressed are my own. 

Hey guys! Today I am here to talk a little bit about Aerie and their new bra size and fitting guide. When I am looking for a bra, comfort is key, so I normally stray away from the heavy push up bras or the ones with too much padding. This website is perfect for those of you who want to search for the kind of bra you want depending on lining, and support. 

I have shopped at Aerie previously for bras, but had never used this portion of the site before. It's really convenient to be able to see what is available, especially when shopping online. Aerie also offers free shipping and returns, so even if it doesn't fit, you have a chance to return it without worrying about it. What's better then that? The fit tips help you pick out what size is right for you, so there's no confusion, and there's not really much else that you need. 

One more thing that I am really impressed with is the photos on the Aerie fitting website. It features real women, with real bodies and the photos are 100% untouched. This is a huge encouragement for women everywhere to feel confident and happy in their own skin! That is something I am a huge supporter of. 

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

share your thoughts