May 9, 2016

May Showers Bring June Flowers?


Hey everyone, and Happy Monday! Today is the first day in over a week that New Jersey hasn't had a spot of rain. I almost had no hope that it would clear up any time soon, but I was happy to wake up with the sun shining brightly above. Although it's starting to disappear now, I will take clouds over rain any day. 

I cannot believe that in less than 4 weeks I will be a married woman! It all seems so crazy and quick, but I can't wait for the day to arrive. I have been busy planning, and ordering things, and trying to make sure that all my ducks are in a row before the big day. I have wanted to share little details of everything but I am waiting for a full re-cap after the wedding is through- as to not ruin any surprises! I am excited for the day, and excited to see how everything I envisioned will play out in real life. It's hard to picture things without having them in front of you- but I feel like I have done a pretty good job at making sure I pay attention to every detail that is important to me. 

I hope all of you are having a great Spring, and I am sure I speak for all of us when I say that Summer needs to hurry up and get here already!




 


1 comment:

share your thoughts