May 4, 2016

THE BLUES

Shades of blue never go out of style. With Spring in full effect I am dreaming of outfits that scream out for the Summer! I have never worn a matching two piece set, so this is all new to me. I do however love how easy and versatile it is. With a pair of nude heels on my feet, I felt like I could conquer the world in this outfit.

Today marks one month from our wedding date and I cannot wait for the day to be here already! With all the plans in place, we are days away from saying our I Do's and that thought is just crazy! I am not sure where the past 9 months have gone but I am so excited to begin this next phase in our lives.







 Details: Top (size down) & Bodycon Skirt (size up) / JC Platforms (love them in black too!)


3 comments:

  1. This is such a nice look!! I've been looking for a nice two piece set for a while. Love love love the color of this one!

    Lee - leethrifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the matching set.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo this two piece set is fantastic! I love the shape of the top and that shade of blue is a favorite of mine. It just looks so pretty on everyone.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts