Feb 11, 2016

Hot Diggity Dog





I used to rock tights all winter long, and now they seem so few and far between. Not sure how my style evolved, but it has changed so much in the past few years. One thing stays the same and that is my love for oversized coats and furry things. Per usual, one coat every winter has to be faux fur, and has to make me feel like Lenny Kravitz. 

I love this Hot Dog tee- for many reasons of course. 1. because it reminds me of Oliver, and 2. because it's one of the softest tees I own. Although slightly over sized for my stature, it helps to knot the bottom for fitting, and I actually prefer it that way.

Life has been so busy lately, it seems like every day is packed from beginning to end. I am looking forward to the warmer weather, but definitely enjoying this snow while it's here. Hope you guys are having a great week so far! Any plans for Valentine's Day? 


Details: Hot Dog Tee / Top Shop Faux Fur Coat / Scalloped Skirt via Top Shop / Leopard Booties via Marshalls (similar) / Tights via No Nonsense / Brown Cardigan (similar) / Karen Walker Sunnies 


1 comment:

share your thoughts