Feb 15, 2016

Dove Hair : My Hair Story

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove Hair, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #MyHairStory #DovePartner  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

I think most people who have known me for a long time, would say that I have some pretty fun hair. Although I don't really experiment with anything crazy anymore, I did at one point take a few more chances when it came to hair color, length, and style. From a short blonde inverted bob, to a shade of purple-ish black in college, I am sure I will look back one day and ask myself what I was doing. Actually, I am already wondering that.

Although I may not be in the same frame of mind I was 10 or 8 years ago, I always remember making choices that made me feel good. I always wanted my hair to be a reflection of me, and I never really care what anyone else thought, and I still don't. Even now, at 29, I make choices for my hair based on what makes me feel beautiful and confident. 

It's now 2016, and my hair is a huge part of who I am. I love the confidence it brings me, and how great I feel when I am taking care of myself and my beautiful long locks. Using the right products has always been extremely important to me- not matter what color or style my hair may be. When it comes to picking my products, I always rely on a brand that I know won't let me down. Dove hair has been around for a long time, and the name is trusted and used by women all over the world. When I heard that NEW Dove Hair Regenerative Nourishment Collection was hitting stores, I knew I had to try it. I am in love with the softness and vibrant look my hair has right now. I owe it all to Dove Hair

As a woman who has been dying her hair for over 10+ years, keeping my hair healthy is extremely important to me. This line from Dove Hair helps eliminate signs of damage, helps your hair feel healthier over all, but is also infused with Red Algae + Keratin NutriComplex. The formula repairs the internal structure of damaged hair, reconstructing and strengthening it. The serum in oil helps repair split ends and instantly provides shine and softness to your hair



Next time you are at Target, grab the new Dove Hair Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo, Conditioner and Serum in Oil.  Your hair will thank you!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts