Jan 1, 2016

Mustard Love | The Malala Fund

Hey guys! Happy New Year! I am excited to be sharing my first post of the year, but also excited because this past year, I barely wore any dresses. If you look in my past archives, dresses are all I wore for a long time, but since then my style has transitioned, and I wear jeans/pants almost every single day. It's nice though, because wearing a dress now feels like a treat! 

Today I am collaborating with Schoola once again(read my last post, here), but wearing a dress donated by Modcloth. I am a huge Modcloth fan, so I love that their items are available through Schoola, which is helping raise money to empower girls through education. 

You can read more about how Schoola is connected here.  
 
Schoola is committed to raising $100,000 for the Malala Fund through the sale of clothing on their site, and have the help of some very generous corporate donors, including ModCloth and Athleta. 
They are offering 70% off retail prices , which is awesome, because these items are completely brand new, and in the process you are helping those in need.
 
You can shop dresses similar to the one I am wearing, or new items from Gymboree, Tea Collection, Modcloth and Athleta, as well as secondhand items donated by individuals.


So, I am sure you're wondering how can you help? You can request your very own Malala bag here (see bag below), to donate clothing on behalf of the Malala Fund, with 40% of proceeds going to help girls gain education around the world. I am sending over some of my gently used clothes, and the best part is that it's free, easy and every little bit helps!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts