Dec 31, 2015

Holiday Stripes


I cannot believe that today is New Years Eve! Although I am not a huge fan of NYE, I do enjoy making resolutions and feeling like we all get a brand new start. This year has been a big year of transitions, and changes.

There are so many things I am proud of, and so many things that I hope to accomplish in the year to come. This year is also extremely important to Ryan and I, because we get married this upcoming June! I have a feeling that this year will be a great one, and even though we all make resolutions we can't always keep- I am keeping mine manageable, and attainable this year.

This year (like every year) has been a blessing for many reasons, and I am truly happy for every experience-good or bad. I truly believe that everything is a learning experience that helps us grow into better people as the years progress. So here's to a new year everyone, I hope you have the best year yet!




"Every year is a chance to start over and live your best life. I've learned a lot this year, but one thing that sticks out in my mind is that life is way too short. You have one life to live, to truly follow your dreams and be happy. If you don't chase those dreams, no one will chase them for you.

Kiss your loved ones, because tomorrow's are never promised, say what you mean, and mean what you say. Be kind, because you never know what battle anyone is facing. Take the things that hurt you, and use them as motivation to grow, and never take anything for granted, because it could easily be taken away. 

Always stay grounded and humble, and never stop fighting for what you believe in. Be positive, and remember that everything you put out there, comes right back to you. Always keep your mind right, and even if you veer off course, remember that the universe has a plan, and everything has its purpose.

Happy New Years to all, I hope this is the best one yet!"


 Tory Burch Robinson Tote / Necklace via Moorea Seal (old)



3 comments:

  1. Love all the colors featured in your outfit. Happy New Year!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love stripes, and that back makes it super interesting :) Have a great 2016 full of kindness and good things!

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts