Sep 30, 2015

The Pattern Lover

Life has been soooo crazy lately but I am finally getting into the swing of things. This weekend is the first weekend I will have a Saturday off so I am really excited to finally spend the day with Ryan and do some fun things. We're starting off with breakfast at our favorite spot- and then doing some exploring around, and possibly some picture taking (as long as it's not raining!). It's crazy how quickly the seasons are shifting, and October is already here!


I know most bloggers, and women in general are obsessed with the Fall, and I am no different. I love the crisper feeling in the air, and the more layers- the better. I love this outfit because there are so many mixed patterns- but it all flows together really well. I really love mixing neutral shades together, and keeping earthy tones in my wardrobe.


Recently I have been selling a lot of my old items on Poshmark. It's basically an app that you can buy things from other people's closets- and follow what they post, etc. I have been having so much fun using it, and it's given me so much more room for new pieces! If you're on poshmark, leave me your user name so I can follow you- and follow me if you're interested in buying petite hand me downs :) Hope you guys are having a great end of the month- and hope your week is awesome!


Details: Plaid Skirt via Nordstrom // Polka Dot Shirt + Sweater + Infinity Scarf via Ann Taylor Loft Kate Spade Bag (sold out-similar Tory Burch) // Booties via Dolce Vita // Hat via UO




3 comments:

  1. Love the plaid skirt! I've been looking for something similar to wear with tights and ankle boots. Eeek! :)
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit. :) I have never heard Poshmark app before. I'll try it. Thanks for sharing. :) Loi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this outfit is perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts