Sep 28, 2015

Healthy Snacks & Favorite Movies


You know that feeling of rushing to the store to get your favorite movie? I still love doing that! I rushed to Walmart to get Pitch Perfect Two and couldn't wait to have a girls night to watch it with my friends. As I get older "girls nights" are few and far between. We're all so busy living our lives, so catching up is extremely important. I love hosting fun nights, especially when a  good movie is involved. 

Since healthy eating is so important to me, I make sure that I create the healthiest snacks for us! I like to make a few different dishes so that way every one has a choice of food to eat. One of our favorite go to easy snacks is steamed edamame with roasted almonds. 

Between all of us, we're usually snacking the whole time- but when it's something healthy you definitely don't feel bad polishing the bowl off! 

This appetizer is extremely easy to make, and will be an awesome snack during the movie. 

Purchase edamame, and steam for approximately 4 minutes on the stove. Salt to taste, and then add the roasted sliced almonds. I usually purchase the almonds pre-sliced, and then roast them in the over for about 20 minutes. I love the crunch it adds to the edamame, and it's a great combination of flavors. 

I really loved this movie, and the first one is one of my favorites too. I wish I could sing like these girls, and I definitely wish I could dance like them too. My favorite character is Amy mainly because she is hysterical, and pretty much makes the movie the best.






If you want your own copy-head to Walmart to grab the exclusive Pitch Perfect Blu-Ray/Soundtrack combo pack. Soundtrack includes some of your favorite songs from Pitch Perfect and Pitch Perfect 2 (while supplies last).



This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #ThePitchesatWMT http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts