Jul 20, 2015

Project Fab Traveling Bag

If you guys haven't already heard, there is a #FabTravelingBag from Marshalls making its way all over the US from each project fab blogger to another. I couldn't wait to get my chance to style up the bag, and I knew it would be an awesome experience to follow the bag everywhere it's been thus far. If you'd like to follow along, you can check the geo-tagged pinterest board and also by searching #FabTravelingBag on instagram!

Nothing says New Jersey, like the Jersey shore. I haven't been to the beach ALL Summer, so this was such a treat for me. Ryan and I spent the day exploring the area and ended our beach day with ice cream. What's better than that? I usually don't pick out such neutral colors for myself, but it was nice carrying a bag whose style is a bit out of my comfort zone. I actually ended up falling in love with the shape and size of it, so my next mission is to find this exact bag for myself!

My favorite part about the bag was how easy it was to match with any outfit, but also how much I could fit into it. I brought my laptop to the beach, and my camera, and it carried everything with such ease. As a blogger- that's so important because we're always lugging everything around with us! 



Want to follow the bag and see where it goes next? Make sure you keep up with our pinterest board!

Details: Catherine Catherine Malandrino Handbag (Similar Bag) , Crochet Cover Up (Crochet Romper), Birkenstocks (tons of other colors too!) Prada Sunnies




1 comment:

share your thoughts