Jul 14, 2015

Crochet & Off The Shoulder

The Summer seems to be slipping right through my fingertips as of late. I cannot believe it's already mid-July and I haven't been to the beach once! I am hoping I get to do that this weekend, because I am in desperate need of some vitamin sea.


I've talked about the off the shoulder trend for quite some time now, but I truly feel like it has made a HUGE comeback this summer. I love that there are more options for shoulder cut outs and more off the shoulder dresses and shirts. This top is lightweight and perfect for Summer. I love the rich burgundy color and I love how easily it can be dressed up or down depending on the accessories, and bottoms. 


I recently saw a blogger pair this shirt with denim overalls and I fell in love! It's always nice to get inspiration from other bloggers, especially when it comes to trying a trend I wouldn't normally have the guts to try. Do you guys have any favorite Summer trends? If so I would love to hear which ones you're loving lately. Hope you're all having a great week! xo


Details: BDG High Waisted Shorts // Crochet Top // Gladiator Sandals // Beyond The Stars Ring  c/o



0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts