Jul 13, 2015

Starbucks And My Love For Coffee Part III

The Summer season is meant for picnics, and time spent outside. Although the heat wave has been insane in NJ, we still have been making time to be outside, and enjoy the sunshine. For those of you who have followed along for a while, you know that I am obsessed with iced coffee. I LOVE Starbucks iced coffees for so many reasons. They're delicious, and perfect for running around. I love being able to reach into the fridge and grab one before the gym, or even before work.


My new favorite has to be the S'mores Frappuccino. It's so tasty and delicious, and isn't overly sweet-which I enjoy. Even Oliver was trying to drink it! The Starbucks double shot protein vanilla coffee is also packed with 20g of protein in each can. I love that they introduced this type of iced coffee into the mix, especially because protein filled diets are really important to those who are health conscious.


What's your favorite starbucks coffee drink of choice? Do you prefer iced or hot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts