Mar 19, 2015

Stripes On Stripes




Today is a super busy day because I am packing for my trip to Austin tomorrow! I am keeping it short and sweet, but I hope you guys had an awesome week and I hope your weekend is fun too! Stay tuned as I will be posting lots of photos this weekend. I am a little upset that it's going to be raining Friday and Saturday (all day!) but we will make the best of it regardless! Happy weekend everyone!


Details: Valentina Drawstring Bag (similar) & Sneakers (similar) via Marshalls c/o , Red tights (on sale) via Nordstrom , Bodysuit via F21 , Track Shorts (similar and on sale!) via Lulus , Beanie , Faux Leather Jacket (similar)via AE




2 comments:

  1. love those shoes!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the double stripes going on here and those red tights you added to the look are perfect! Good luck on your trip to Austin!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts