Mar 16, 2015

Off The Shoulder Love



Although it's been warmer weather, I am still waiting for the days to put the pants away, and start wearing dresses and skirts! This week is going to be crazy busy in planning for my trip to Texas to attend TXSC. I so desperately need a change of scenery for a few days so I feel like this is exactly what I need. 

This weekend I caught up on a lot of things, and saw two of my best girlfriends that I haven't spent time with in a while. I am really excited about a lot of things going on right now, and if you guys follow me on Instagram you'll see that I made the cover of this months Momentum Magazine (Issue 70). It's been a really crazy week and everyone has been so supportive of the cover, I couldn't ask for better people in my life. It was pretty cool to see myself in print, and to have my friends and family visit Barnes and Noble to purchase the magazine! 

Besides that, not much to share, just been a busy bee per usual. Are any of you going to be in Texas this weekend for SXSW or TXSC? If so leave me a comment or shoot me an email, I always love making new friends! Also, any recommendations for Austin would be appreciated! xoxox Happy Monday!

















Details: Nautical Illusion Sweater via Threadsence // Karen Walker Sunnies // Skinny Ankle Zip Jeans in Desert Camo via The Loft (ON SALE-HALF OFF) // Tory Burch Robinson Tote (Tiger's Eye is sold out everywhere--    - this is the black version //  Freebird Bolo Booties // Floppy Felt Hat 

3 comments:

share your thoughts