Jan 19, 2015

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'




Hey guys! I am so excited today to be partnering with DSW for two fun outfit posts! One of the things that I love most about winter is layering and wearing boots. I love layering with tights, socks, sweaters and scarves. One of my favorite trends is layering high socks with riding boots. I have a pair of brown boots, but have been looking for the perfect pair of black riding boots. Nothing is better than stepping out on a cold day, and having a pair of knee high boots to accompany you on your day. I finally found the pair I was looking for, and couldn't be happier with my choice.



These boots from DSW have quickly become a favorite of mine, for more reasons than one. One of those reasons being that I have tiny feet (size 5), and most stores don't carry my size. DSW has my size, they have tons of styles to choose from and their prices are completely affordable. Those three reasons are why I'm hooked! I am so happy to have a pair of boots that can carry me into next year. These boots can easily be worn with a dress in the spring too, so I am excited to transition them into the next season.



I chose a big comfy sweater, and tight skinny jeans to wear with my new boots. I love how these boots dress up my casual outfit. They're perfect to run around in and I can't wait to rock them for the rest of the winter! Winter is on its way out but DSW has amazing choices for boots that transition through the seasons!




DSW is the destination for savvy Shoe Lovers everywhere. Customers experience a breathtaking assortment of designer brands at irresistible prices everyday.



Compensation was provided by DSW via Mode Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of DSW.

4 comments:

  1. Those are some great boots! I didn't realize you had such small feet. My sister wears a size 5 too and she finds a lot of shoes at Target.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hat!

    http://www.thecharleygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! I love riding boots. So. Much!!! They're the best, comfy, and fancy looking at the same time!

    -SJay
    The Chronic Dreamer

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts