Jan 19, 2015

Personal Style & Red Carpet Love // Skinny Cow®


When I think about style, I like to compare my style to certain celebrities in different ways. I love the casual look that some celebrities wear on a daily basis, but more importantly how that incorporates into their red carpet style. For a few years I have LOVED the style of Vanessa Hudgens. I love how effortless it is, and how elegant she looks on the red carpet. Her usual boho-chic street style transforms into classic and gorgeous on the red carpet. 

I love being casual every day of my life. My every day wear (in the summer at least) is a pair of cut off shorts, a crop top, and a flower crown. I love anything with fringe, and of course anything that is reminiscent of the 70's. I feel like Vanessa Hudgens embodies the flower girl to a tea. She rocks out during the week, but then when it's time to dress it up-she can do that too. I can definitely be the same way in my personal life. I have my casual moments, but when I dress up, I LOVE it. In this outfit I channeled more of a rocker vibe. I love faux leather & fur, so I combined the two, plus the flower crown and felt like it all meshed so perfectly. 

What's perfect with this outfit? The accessories of course. Vanessa loves rings and jewelry, and so do I! And what's hidden in my bag? Skinny Cow® Blissful Truffle Candy Bar which comes in Milk and Dark Chocolate Flavor. Can you say YUM?! Perfect snack for on the go, and it looks pretty too! It's the best size to fit right inside my going out clutch when I need my usual chocolate fixes. With a layer of soft truffle, it's the perfect spin on the classic chocolate bar, and your perfect ally when you are on the go and need a moment to yourself to indulge and recharge. Sometimes the heart wants what it wants, am I right?

Nothing is better than feeling good, but when you pair it with looking good, you have yourself the perfect match. 

What do I love most about awards season?  It's all about indulging - from fashion, movies or celebrity news to scrumptious eats.  This season, I'm giving the award for 'Most Indulgent Candy' to Skinny Cow® Chocolate Candies. OMG - yum! Make the most of your awards season, indulge and find happiness in every bite.




Compensation was provided by Skinny Cow® via Mode Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Skinny Cow®.

1 comment:

share your thoughts