Nov 21, 2014

Velvet Dreams

Velvet reminds me of being a little girl. The dresses that my Mom used to make me wear for church in the early 90's were either velvet, or covered in lace. Either way, it's a great memory to have and this outfit made me feel like a little kid again.Velvet also makes me reminiscent of the holidays for some reason. I think it's because this material used to be used in so many things, and now it isn't used as often so it gives me that vintage-y feel. 

It's not even Thanksgiving yet and this weekend we're decorating for Christmas, finally! It seems so early this year, and I guess that's how it's felt for the past few years. Every year I say the same thing, and every year it creeps up on me. Starting next week I want to get most of my holiday shopping done (even though I know I will be last minute).

Black Friday & Cyber Monday are always so fun because I always love getting the emails and notifications from my favorite shops having sales. I will be doing some round ups next week and some gift guides of my favorite things, so stay tuned! I also will be unveiling some youtube videos hopefully next week! It's been so hectic but I have so many ideas to share, and if there were 10 of me, things would happen a lot faster!

Have you started holiday shopping yet? 

Fun Fact About Me: I hate opening presents in front of people, it makes me really nervous!




Details: Dress & Clutch (similar) / Marshalls c/o , Booties (similar) / BCBG 
Socks / Urban Outfitters , Necklace / Bauble Bar






1 comment:

share your thoughts