Nov 20, 2014

Apricot & Brie Grilled Cheese



Hey guys! Happy Thursday. Today I am so excited to team up with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® and give you my spin on the classic grilled cheese. This sandwich and I have a longstanding history together. One of my favorite breweries in New Jersey (Triumph Brewery in Princeton) used to make this sandwich and keep it on their menu. It was slightly different than how I made it, but the main ingredients were the same. I used to visit this brewery constantly, just because of this sandwich. Unfortunately the grilled cheese was taken off the menu, so I had to figure out a way to make it myself.

Using I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® brings a whole new flavor into this grilled cheese, and the best part is? It's good for you too! Their new recipe is offered in light, and olive oil varieties too. They use NON-GMO sourced ingredients that are all simple and plant based. If you try it out for yourself, make sure you visit their website (TheNewICB.com) and leave your own personal review. I actually really enjoy making this spin on the classic grilled cheese, and I know you will too!

Here's what you'll need: 
Apricot Spread or Preserves
Brie Cheese
Marble Rye Bread

I was lucky enough to have access to a panini press while making this grilled cheese, but any simple stove top pan will do. 


First, you'll want to used the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spread and butter up your bread! 
Then, spread your apricot preserves on top of the butter spread.
Next, you'll want to cut your cheese up in slices and place it all on top.
Finally, either press, or place into a pan that's coated with non stick spray. 

 Easy peasy right? 



I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, couldn't imagine a tastier sandwich- yum! Thanks for sharing :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, this looks amazing!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts