Jul 11, 2014

What's In My Beach Bag? With Bottled Starbucks® Iced Coffee


When I hear Summer, I immediately think of the beach. I haven't made it to the beach as much as I would like this year, but the few times I have gone, I always bring pretty much the same things with me. Something that stays truly consistent with my beach trips, is wanting to stay hydrated, and energized. The beach is about 45 minutes away from my home in NJ, so these Bottled Starbucks® Iced Coffees are perfect for the ride down. I save one for the ride down, and then the other one is saved for being on the beach. I love the flavors and I love the energy boost that Bottled Starbucks® Iced Coffee gives me, especially on a hot beach day!



So what's in my beach bag?

1. Saltwater Sandals to shield your toes from that hot sun! I love these vintage inspired salt waters because they are the perfect color for summer. Comfortable too!
2. Big floppy hats! If you don't have an umbrella, a hat is the next best thing.
3. Shades for your beautiful eyes.  These fun ones are from Urban and I love bringing them out every Summer!
4. Sun Bum SPF tanning lotion. Self explanatory of course. Always stay protected from the sun!
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest bar. It's a perfect meal replacement when you're on the go, and it's healthy too. High in fiber & protein, these bars are my favorite.
6. Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV primer for hair. This stuff is perfect for wet hair, especially hair being exposed to the sun. Spray it in after you've had a swim in the ocean or pool, and let it work its magic.
7. My favorite Bottled Starbucks® Iced Coffee. Caramel is my favorite flavor and Vanilla is a close second! I am running on coffee all day long and these bottles fit easily into a beach bag on the go. I really love how consistent the taste is, and how it doesn't need any added sugar.
8. Headphones - extremely necessary when laying on the beach. I get bored very easily so these are important to have, and make sure you stock up on your favorite music too, soundcloud & spotify are my favorite music apps!



Bottled Starbucks Iced Coffee beverages are the perfect blend of premium Starbucks coffee and 2 percent milk. Available in four delicious offerings: Coffee + Milk, Low Calorie Coffee + Milk, Vanilla, and Caramel, Starbucks Iced Coffee ready-to-drink beverages are the perfect on-the-go refreshment to get you through the daily commute, big projects such as spring cleaning, or an exciting road trip with friends. Look for it at major grocery and convenience stores, available nationwide.

http://bit.ly/1lWJOJ2

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Starbucks Coffee Company via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Starbucks Coffee Company.

1 comment:

share your thoughts