Jul 14, 2014

Changing Your Life Through Healthy Choices : Slimfast 14 Day Slimdown

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, and Slimfast , but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #14daystoslim http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

Hey guys and Haaaaaappy Monday! Today I am really excited to be teaming up with Slimfast to tell you guys all about their delicious Greek Yogurt & Honey snack bars. As you all know my weightloss/fitness journey has been extremely life altering. I don't have a crazy drastic before and after picture but personally, I feel like a completely different person. When I started my journey it was so much more than the physical changes I was looking forward to. I really wanted a whole mind and body change as well. When I started working out immediately something in my brain told me that I needed to change other things in my life as well.

Before I knew it I was cutting out fried foods, eating smaller meals throughout the day, and also incorporating the right things into my body. I have made a huge lifestyle change, and I truly never thought it was possible. One of the most important things that comes along with working out is making sure you make the right choices as far as food is concerned.

I always ate relatively healthy but definitely didn't focus on my nutrition enough. When I was too busy to make the right food choices I would settle with whatever was convenient or quick. I also struggled with choosing healthy snack options, and usually substituted fruit or veggies with fries, chips or cookies. These foods aren't horrible in moderation, but when you eat them every single day, it catches up with you. Eating the right foods is what jump starts your body into feeling good. Enter, Slimfast Greek Yogurt & Honey Bars. They're 110 calories, and a perfect on the go meal replacement.



These bars are a part of the Slimfast 14 day Slimdown which will help you lose 6 lbs in the first two weeks. Here's some information on how to participate:

Swap two meals daily with a Slimfast® protein shake or meal bar
The third meal must be 500 calories
Enjoy three 100-calorie snacks or pieces of fruit per day
Don't exceed 1200 calories per day
Do 30 minutes of light to medium exercise daily and drink plenty of water

What I really love about these bars is that they taste amazing, but still keep you healthy. I think most people associate eating healthy & clean with food immediately tasting bad/bland for some reason. It's quite the opposite. You can keep the flavor, and still remain healthy. It's 100% possible, as long as you make the right choices. I have been keeping these bars in my gym bag, and my purse so I can grab them on the go, and right after a workout.

One of my favorite parts of their Slimdown campaign is that you can sign up with an online Slimfast coach that helps keep you on track, and most importantly, MOTIVATED! Perfect for that little bit of encouragement, and best of all? It's free! To keep up with Slimfast and the 14 day Slimdown, you can check out their website, like them on Facebook, and follow their boards on Pinterest.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts