May 28, 2014

Splitting Slowly

So I think rompers are my new summer thing, what do you think? I never even tried on a romper that wasn't just shorts, but this one is so fun, and the pattern is awesome, I couldn't resist. After a long weekend I am enjoying the week just relaxing at home and this romper is seriously so comfortable I feel like I am wearing pjs. I know I said this in my last romper post, but I usually don't go crazy with the patterns and prints. I really don't know what's gotten into me, but I am trying new things and really enjoying it.


I am looking forward to the summer months approaching and I can't wait to visit my family at the end of July. I feel like the older I get the more I realize that the things that are closest to me are the most important. Going out and having crazy weekends seem to be few and far between, and I'm at a point in my life where I am totally okay with that. I'm more concerned about spending time with the people I love, and making sure I am doing things that make me feel happy and well balanced.


Details : Tropical romper // Courtesy of PBJ Shop
Hat & Belt // Urban Outfitters, Wedges (similar) // Courtesy of Lulus , Rings // Vintage

4 comments:

share your thoughts