May 27, 2014

Oliver & The Purina One 28 Day Challenge

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group ®
and Purina One, but all my opinions are my own. #Pmedia #OneDifference. Http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

If you guys are readers of this blog, and follow me on instagram, you'll know that Oliver is a huge part of my life. He's become a member of the family, and he is so incredibly important to me. Ollie is almost a year old (he'll be one next week!) and I adopted him in November, so even though it's been a short time, it's a time that has been personally life changing and I know that Ollie played a huge role in that growth.


I got Ollie at a time in my life where I was making a lot of changes and needed something constant. He's been such a huge part of my happiness, and I honestly don't know what I would do without my little man. It's such a beautiful thing knowing that you have unconditional love from your pet, regardless of how bad your day is, or how stressed you may be. If I have the worst day, all I need is to lay with Oliver, and suddenly my bad day disappears.

Since Oliver is a member of the family, I take his health and nutrition very seriously. I am so excited to share our journey with Purina One and the 28 day challenge. Purina One is inviting dog owners everywhere to try Purina One dry dog food, and share their experiences with it. 

As I said before what Oliver is getting as far as nutrition goes is extremely important to me. Something I really admire about this dog food is that the first ingredient is meat. It's not corn, or any other bi-product. That had me sold right off the bat. I want my dog getting food that's going to make him feel better, and have energy.


Since starting the challenge I have noticed a lot of differences in Oliver's energy levels and overall health. He is using the "bathroom" regularly and not having any issues with loose stool or diarrhea. He looks forward to eating, and finishes all the food in his bowl, which makes me happy and I feel at ease knowing his food is healthy and nutritious. 

If you have a pet and you want to join the 28 day challenge, just sign up here. You also get $3 off your first bag, which is awesome right?!

For more updates and to keep up with Purina, follow them on FB , Twitter, and Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. The is a great challenge. Good luck to you and oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he's such a cutie! Love it when he makes it into your posts :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts