May 29, 2014

Gearing Up For Summer With Bottled Starbucks® Iced Coffee // Closet Refresh


I don't know about you guys, but when the seasons shift the first thing I do, is rearrange and refresh my closet. OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW! Being in a new apartment all to myself means having a lot more space for my items, and being able to organize in my own way. Since I live in a house that's a little bit older, I actually lacked a lot of closet space. Luckily for me, I had a closet built that fits all my clothes, and my purses/shoes too!

As you can see, I have a lot of clothes. Some things from the colder seasons carry over into the spring and summer months, but for the most part I try to stay consistent with each season. I keep the sweaters and long pants for the fall, and the shorts, rompers and dresses for spring and summer.


This winter was a cold one, so I had to really put away so many items I hopefully won't be seeing for a long time. What I really wanted to focus on this summer is bringing out more patterns, colors and styles. After a rough winter of layering, and lack of color (and so much snow) all I was hoping for was sunny skies, a warm breeze and colorful clothes to wear every day. Here are some patterns and colors I am loving this season, and can't wait to wear out this summer. Which is your favorite?




Since this cold to warm transition has happened so quickly, I didn't have much time to prepare for all of this change around here. I definitely have been extremely busy, and one of the things that's keeping me going is caffeine. And by caffeine, I am of course talking about Bottled Starbucks® Iced Coffee. If any of you actually know me in real life, you'll know that I drink iced coffee all year round, so being able to just grab it out of my fridge when I'm tackling a big project like switching my closets around- IS HUGE. I need the convenience of being able to impulsively start and finish my projects whenever I get the chance, so this iced coffee definitely does the trick. It especially comes in handy when you're having that midday slump and you need a little pick me up. My favorite flavor is the caramel iced coffee, but I also really love the vanilla flavor. They also offer a low calorie coffee and milk option which is great for those of you who are concerned with calorie counting.


Bottled Starbucks Iced Coffee beverages are the perfect blend of premium Starbucks coffee and 2 percent milk. Available in four delicious offerings: Coffee + Milk, Low Calorie Coffee + Milk, Vanilla, and Caramel, Starbucks Iced Coffee ready-to-drink beverages are the perfect on-the-go refreshment to get you through the daily commute, big projects such as spring cleaning, or an exciting road trip with friends. Look for it at major grocery and convenience stores, available nationwide.

http://bit.ly/1lWJOJ2


Compensation was provided by Starbucks Coffee Company via Mode Media. 
The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Starbucks Coffee Company.

3 comments:

  1. yum! those iced coffees are the best! i love the vanilla.

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower crown and these photos are just amazing!

    xx,
    ModeAmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organising things is one of life's little pleasures.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts