Feb 24, 2014

Spring Thing


Yesterday was 64 degrees in New Jersey and today it is right back down into the 30's. With the wind it feels more like 20 something! Sometimes I wear a Spring inspired outfit just to remind myself that Spring is surely on the way. We're expecting a little more snow this week, and then hopefully that's it for the remainder of Winter.  I like being all cozy inside the house but I think we're all ready for some sunny weather and sun dresses.

I'm pretty excited to do more outside photography once the weather permits. Last year I made it a point to take a lot of photos outside and this year the weather is so fickle I kind of gave up trying. Ollie and I went for a walk today and even though I brought my camera, I didn't have the patience to try and take the pictures with gloves on and trying to hold him at the same time. 

Do you guys have any plans for the spring or summer yet? It's crazy to think Spring is only about 2 months away. I always find it funny that our moods shift so much due to the weather outside. I think it brings out different sides of people and definitely makes everyone a lot more cheerful overall. 

Anyway, hope you guys are having a kick ass monday!

Details: Romper // Courtesy of Lulus, Fringe Vest & Belt // Urban Outfitters , Necklace // Unexpected Expectancy , Tights // We Love Colors , Booties // Courtesy of PB&J Shop


16 comments:

  1. ohhhhh love this outfit!!!! you look lovely!!! and these pics came out so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just adore this look! You always pull off boho chic so well. That vest is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest! love this outfit so much.

    Can't wait till Spring!

    www.wintermoonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vest is so much fun! I love the length :D
    and yes...I'm ready for warmth and sun
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the fringe and the lacy sleeves are super pretty! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool vest. I always feel everyone is grumpy in spring, but I work in a school and that's testing season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The romper and vest are both pretty killer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this romper is adorable, and the vest is pretty perfect too, love how you've combined them! :) x
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fringe vest is just absolutely perfect and the whole outfit together is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous romper. I love the lace arms. Looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that vest is awesome!!!
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. In LOVE with these booties! so stinkin' cute!

    xoxo
    Taylor

    www.welcomehometaylor.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love this outfit! You look great!

    XO,

    Gina

    www.popcornandpandas.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts