Feb 21, 2014

LULUS STYLE STUDIO NYFW EVENT

This year I was lucky enough to attend the Lulus style studio during NYFW at 404 in New York City. I met up with my pal Kristen and we got to walk around the studio together, meet the vendors and take some awesome samples of some of their products. I always have a blast at the Lulus events, and I love attending because it's nice to see people you haven't seen in a while, plus you always get to hear about different companies and vendors that you otherwise would have never heard about, so it's a win-win situation!

Here are some pictures I took and some from Kristen's camera (thank you Kristen!) Did you guys attend any fashion week events? And what did you think? 



 

I wish I took more pictures to show you guys everything but when I go to these events I get so caught up in what's going on that sometimes I forget to take enough photos. It was such a blast, and I already can't wait till next year!

Outfit details : Pants (similar) / Boots / Purse / Necklace / Sweater // Courtesy of Lulus


4 comments:

  1. Love those studded boots!

    Those little "Hello" boxes look really cute!

    Veronica @ http://happylifeofacitygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks likes so much fun!! love your boots!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! It was such a fun night!! I'm so glad I was able to go- thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts