Jun 10, 2016

Spending My Summer With Schwinn!

Hello everyone!  I am super excited to be sharing yet another lovely post with Schwinn, except this time I am rocking this beautiful new bike called the Schwinn Radiant. This brand new model just hit stores recently, and is an absolute breeze to ride around the shore. Since the wedding is now over, I am very excited to be able to take this baby out more often and really enjoy it.

I am in the process of picking out the perfect basket, and cannot wait accessorize it. Here are my favorite choices- which one do you like the best? (wicker - vintage style - vintage creel basket) Of course I am leaning towards the vintage styles because I feel like this bike has such a retro feel to it. 




The day we took these photos the wind was a little crazy, but honestly nothing beats a bike ride in the summer. Our lives have changed drastically since getting the beach house and I am really looking forward to spending time with our families and friends every weekend. 

I may not be your "average cyclist" but I think I am a perfect example of how different and unique us Schwinn riders are. I am a fashion blogger who enjoys getting dressed up every day, but still yearns for adventure and exploration. I love to travel, and I love seeing and learning new things. I may look like I am going to a party, but that's just my normal get-up. I cannot wait to explore Island State Park with my new bikes, and I hope you'll join along for the ride!



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts