Jun 7, 2016

Chambray All Day


 Hey guys!What a crazy few weeks it has been! I am still coming down from the highs of the wedding weekend and I wanted to pop in with some regular posting until we leave for our honeymoon tomorrow! The day of our rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding both were equally the best days of our lives. We laughed, we cried, we drank, we ate. Everything couldn't have been more perfect with our families and friends.

I took these photos a few months ago but just got around to posting them due to the lack of time on my part. I am so excited to have some fun posts coming up this next week, and I will be live blogging from our hotel in Aruba!

We went through a lot of rainy days prior to the wedding so of course I was fearful the day of, but luckily we were blessed with sunny skies and (a little too much humidity) but at least it wasn't rain! I am in the process of transitioning the blog, and should be doing so within a day or two, and I cannot wait for you guys to see the new layout and platform Chelcey (my designer) and I have been working on. Hope you guys are enjoying your summer, and I cannot wait to have some awesome content (including video!) very soon. Love you guys! 


Details: Off the shoulder top ON SALE! (runs large - size down) / AG Jeans / Franco Sarto Espadrilles / Karen Walker Sunnies / Chloe Bag / Hat (similar) 




1 comment:

  1. I adore your outfit! Love the pop of yellow. Hope your having a great summer so far.

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts