Apr 22, 2016

Purple Festival Dreams

Although I didn't actually make it to any festivals yet this year, this dress has me wanting to go so bad. This dress is pretty much what festival dreams are made of, am I right? I love that my wardrobe has gotten significantly more colorful in the past year or so.


I am taking more chances, and making sure that I try on things I wouldn't normally try on. This dress is a lot brighter than most of the things I wear, but I felt so great putting it on, and I never thought I would love the color as much as I do.


Comfort is key, and this dress is definitely something I can see myself wearing all summer. Paired with a fedora, some peep toes, and a beautiful bag, you can't really go wrong. What colors are you loving this season?




















Details:  Dress via Free People (runs large-size down) / Fedora via BP / Tory Burch Buckle Tote (comes in smaller size as well!) / Vanessa Mooney Earrings / Dolce Vita Peep Toe Wovens / Karen Walker Sunnies / Chloe Satchel (comes in six colors)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts