Apr 18, 2016

My Dove Daily Beauty Routine



Hey guys! Today I have partnered with Dove to tell you all about their New Dove Dry Oil Collection featuring their Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar and Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash. I have been so excited for the final install of our collaboration because these two products have quickly made it to my favorites.

With the Summer and my nuptials fast approaching, I have been in desperate need of making sure my skin is absolutely flawless. I am on a mission to get the world's softest skin, all while planning the wedding of my dreams, and not missing beat in between. Is it possible? I think so. That's where Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar and Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash come in.


I have always been a huge supporter of Dove products, and when I heard of their new product release I was over the moon to try it. The new Dove Dry Oil collection helps nourish and protect skin from dryness in the shower by effectively cleansing without leaving skin feeling dry and features a nourishing formula infused with Moroccan Argan oil beads to gently cleanse while helping to replenish nutrients to the skin. So what does this mean for us ladies? It means that the beauty bar and body wash do all the work for you. You don't have to do all the extra "after steps", they're pretty much already taken care of in one shower session. 

I have been working out more than usual, so my routine has definitely changed. I have to make sure that I am cleaning my skin in the best way possible. The new Dove Dry Oil Collection has helped me keep my skin soft, smooth and radiant. My favorite part of the product is definitely the scent. I am a woman who loves things that smell amazing, and the beauty bar and moisture body wash do just that. They both leave a lasting aroma that stays with you pretty much all day. Softer, smoother skin is something every woman desires, however 1 in 3 women suffer from dry skin and 98% of women feel more confident when their skin is moisturized vs. dry. 

My secret for maintaining healthy and soft skin, is to make sure that the Dove Dry Oil Collection is in my everyday routine, and also make sure to use the best products that work for YOUR skin. I also try to exfoliate regularly, and I also use a high quality razor to ensure that I keep my skin in its greatest condition! Since I shower in the morning usually, Dove has helped me accomplish my skin goals for the Summer, and we haven't even gotten through Spring yet! I am hoping that if I continue to take care of my skin, everything will fall into place for the big day, and I will feel more confident than ever!
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove, but all my opinions are my own. #DoveDifference #ShowerAwayDrySkin #DovePartner http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts