Apr 14, 2016

Luggage Lady

My favorite thing about traveling (besides arriving to my destination) is shopping before the traveling occurs. Since my last huge trip was to Europe (about five years ago) I never really had a reason to buy new luggage. I used my backpacking stuff for that trip, and then every year that I've gone somewhere I have either borrowed my parents, or just used an old suitcase laying around. This year, before my bachelorette, I really wanted to get something that I loved, and something that would really stand out.

As you can see, I am pretty sure I accomplished that with this suitcase. I walked into Marshalls looking for the right bag, and there it was, waiting for me. It's so vibrant, fun and screams LOOK AT ME, which pretty much makes it awesome. I have gotten so many compliments/comments about it, and I really feel like it's the perfect bag for me. It's also a hardcase which I love, and it wheels sideways too-which is easy when maneuvering around the airport. That's one of the things I love about Marshalls, you never know what you're going to find, it's always a surprise- and in this case, it was a great one.


Although our trip is done now, I plan on using this bag on my next few vacations. Up next is our honeymoon, so hopefully it'll be big enough to fit my whole life in it :) Any guesses on where we'll be going? I'll give you one hint- it's in Europe!






Details: Mia Toro Luggage (similar in black, burgundy)  c/o Marshalls / Denim / Sandals




1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty suitcase!! I've been keeping an eye out for one for my upcoming Alaska trip. Fingers crossed I find one as cool as yours!

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts