Mar 26, 2016

Picking the perfect glasses for the perfect look



Hey guys! As most of you know (if you've been following for a while) my glasses are a huge part of my everyday look, and style. Since they're such a big part of my style, I have a few different pairs that I alternate often, and I feel as though they all bring out my outfits in a different way. I think glasses can bring out different parts of people's personalities, but also can make outfits feel that much more special. I have a few different pairs that I rotate daily, but my favorite pair is of course, the cat eye frame.



As you can tell, glasses are my thing. My frames range in all sizes and colors, and I love them all. I feel like every single pair tells a story, and not only are they great conversation starters, but they are also a confidence booster for the person wearing them. I think it's important to pick frames that suit your face, and you can try some on at any optical shop near you. 

If you're unsure of what looks best, ask your family members to weigh in and help you decide. I am very open to trying new glasses, and new styles so nothing is out of the question for me, personally. I use my glasses as a way to showcase my personal style (and for vision needs of course). I think what I love most about my glasses is that they all tell a different story, and they all make me feel great. Today I am teaming up with VSP to talk about the Frame Your Fashion Facebook photo sweepstakes!

You can view all the info here, and watch the video so you can enter to win. The awesome part of this sweepstakes is that they help you pick out glasses that are perfect for you. Just share a selfie and your style, and you could win one of our weekly “Frame Your Fashion” eyewear style consults and designer sunglasses. One grand prize winner, selected from the 10 weekly winners, will also receive one year of VSP Direct vision insurance and a $250 gift card. Enter weekly between March 21 and May 25, 2016. Easy peasy!










Which pair is your favorite??

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts