Mar 23, 2016

Burgundy & Pale Pink

Hey guys! I feel like it's been forever, but I am so excited to be posting today. I am in the process of a completely new blog layout (the last re-do fell through) so I am working with a new designer, and frankly I am thrilled! I will be switching to squarespace very soon, so I am also excited about building a more professional presence of a different platform. Things have been crazy busy around here, and I can't even believe we're at the end of March.

In a few short days I will be leaving for Vegas, and I can't wait to spend some time with my best friends and my sister. I can't think of one time that we have all traveled together, so this will be a first for all of us. Having all of my favorite people in one place is so exciting, especially because life has been so busy lately. I am anxiously awaiting our departure, and I can't wait to keep you guys involved in all the fun! Follow me on snapchat (littletreemaria) and on instagram so you can check out our shenanigans. 

What's fun about going on a trip is that you can buy yourself lots of cute outfits/ bathing suits/ shoes without feeling guilty. I have done exactly that- lots of colorful and fun outfits that I can't wait to share with you guys! Stay tuned, and I hope you're having a beautiful week so far! 




Details : Dress (also loving it in black) via Windsor / Heels via Macys / Chloe Marcie Satchel
Astrological Necklace via Uncommon Goods


0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts