Feb 23, 2016

Head to Toe Black




Some days are meant to be an all black affair, am I right? I've been spending most weekends runnnig around, and making sure I am keeping up to speed with all of my upcoming wedding plans. A pair of jeans, a soft tee (or in this case bodysuit) and a faux leather moto have become my go-to. On the days when the sun is just a little too bright, nothing comes in handy more than a  pair of oversized sunglasses. These have been on my wishlist for a while, and Ryan surprised me with them a few weekends ago. I was so excited, and I haven't taken them off! 

Bodysuits have always been a favorite of mine because I love that they aren't bunched up like most t-shirts or tanks. They are easily worn and layered with most pants/skirts so of course I incorporate them into most of my outfits whenever I can. Hope you guys are having a great week, we're planning for more snow tonight so I am prepared to layer like crazy this week!





Details: Bodysuit / Faux Leather Jacket / Karen Walker Sunnies / Badgley Mischka Julesa Bootie (sold out in black- here is the calf print)(some similar peep toe bootie options, 1,2,3) / AG Denim 


1 comment:

  1. Rock n'roll chic! This outfit looks amazing on you!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts