Jan 19, 2016

Cozy Teddy Bear

The title of this post is due to the fact that this coat is actually called the Teddy bear coat! It's probably one of the warmest/softest coats I have ever had in my possession, and since the weather has been unpredictable lately, I am happy to be wearing it. I wore this outfit while running around on Saturday morning catching up on errands. The weather was cold, and rainy, so the layering came in handy.


I complained that it wasn't cold enough, and that we haven't gotten any snow and I'm pretty sure my prayers have been answered. Not only is it FREEZING, but they're expecting a huge snowstorm in our area this weekend! I am not gonna lie, I am pretty excited to stay all cooped up inside with a blanket, and some movies. 

Everything around here has been the same per usual. Just finalizing wedding plans, and super excited for the next few months. I am also happy to announce that I will re-branding in the near future, and giving the blog a much needed makeover! Stay tuned, and have a great week everyone!





1 comment:

share your thoughts