Jan 22, 2016

Bride To Be Beauty Routine




Hey everyone! Happy Friday! As you all know, my wedding is in less than six months, so the official countdown is on! Since I want to look and feel my best on this special day, I have a full on beauty/health routine in the works that will help me feel more confident once the day approaches. Since there are so many photos being taken that day I am very conscious of what I am putting into my body, and how that affects my skin. Here are some things I am doing to prep for my big day. 

Whitening my pearly whites: Having a sparkling smile is something that has always been very important to me. Growing up I had a lot of problems with my teeth, from braces to retainers, and everything in between, I have seen it all! So many things affect the brightness of our teeth, and one of those things is the food and drinks we consume. Even though I love coffee, I know it sometimes has a tendency of darkening teeth.   Having a bright, shining smile is probably the most important thing on my wedding beauty routine list. That's where Crest 3D Flexfit Whitestrips come inIn only 2 weeks, Crest 3D White Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips can whiten teeth as well as a $500 laser treatment. As you can see in the photo below, it gave my teeth that extra brightness that they needed. I use my strips at home while I am relaxing, or doing laundry, and it takes no time at all. I love that I can be in the comfort of my own home while using these strips. (Fyi: I used mine for two weeks, for approximately an hour each time)

Below you can see a before photo (on the bottom) and the top is the after. My teeth are always white, but I really wanted that extra push, and as you can see below, it gave me that shine that I needed! 
Healthy Diet / Workout Routine : This is very important to me because not only am I health conscious regularly, but I also want my skin to look bright and clear. I am staying away from anything processed, high in sodium, and anything with a lot of sugar. My focus is on green vegetables, fruits, and a whole lot of water! This also goes hand in hand with working out regularly. Since the holidays were insane, I am back to a normal schedule at the gym, and I could not be happier. My goal isn't to lose tons of weight or become a twig; I just want to be healthy, and in shape. 



Makeup & Hair Trials: Anyone who knows me personally, knows that my makeup is pretty standard day-to-day. I hardly ever step out of my comfort zone, I rarely wear lipstick, and I keep it all pretty minimal besides my signature cat eye. I already got a makeup and hair trial at Depasquale The Spa, and I loved it, but I still want to continue to test out some looks and see what I want to do. I am very indecisive when it comes to makeup, and really I just want to look like a better version of myself-nothing crazy, nothing caked on, just me, with a little glam. As far as hair goes, I also have no idea what to do with my hair. I've started a secret pinterest board that has some ideas in it, but strangely enough, I have no idea what to do! I'm hoping that the trials will help me figure out what I want when the day comes, but until then I am just testing different things out and seeing what I like! 

 Hope you guys have a great weekend, and if you're a bride to be, I would love to hear your routine!


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1 comment:

  1. those shoes are amazing and so is the hair! bella bride to be
    <3 jess ann

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts