Dec 2, 2015

Wrapped In Buffalo Check


These days seem to be flying by lately, don't they? I find myself enjoying the little bits of time I find here and there and I try to enjoy the moment for what it is. This week is my birthday week and unfortunately I have come down with an awful cold that's probably due to my lack of self care for these past few months. Being busy can run you down, and then getting sick forces you to take a step back and take some time to rest.




I wore this outfit on Thanksgiving and was so comfortable the whole day. I love being able to wear pants and a top that aren't constricting, especially on days like Thanksgiving where eating is the main focus! I pretty much alternate these booties with every outfit I wear, and I can't get enough of them. Lately, my outfits focus on comfort, and flexibility. I love transitional items, and I rarely wear dresses anymore, which is so funny because a few years ago, all I DID was wear dresses. 

Our styles tend to change, just like the seasons, and it's awesome to have this blog to be able to look back at when I wonder what I was into a year ago, or two years ago, etc. I look forward to sharing my annual birthday post with you guys tomorrow, and hope that everyone is having a great week!




1 comment:

  1. i LOVE those boots! i definitely need to find myself a pair!

    love the blog girl! if you get the chance please take the time to check out mine and let me know what you think (maybe even follow? no pressure though!)
    PS: my most recent post has a GREAT deal for 16 dollar blanket scarves!!! check it out! you'll love it. :)

    love, rach.
    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts