Dec 16, 2015

Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide | Blogger Version

I love finding little perfect things that are great for every one on my list (especially the ladies!). These are some products I highly recommend that I have been using for a while now, and am in LOVE with. I often get asked what I use on a daily basis, so here are some of my favorites, and some ideas for stocking stuffers for the upcoming holiday next week!


Got2B Smooth Operator- Perfect for those fly aways, and great as a shield before applying a curling iron/flat iron or blow drying. I have dry ends, so this really helps before I style my hair. 
Got2b kinkier gloss ‘n define curling mousse - When I decide to wear my hair curly, this is the stuff I love to use. It's not crunchy, and is made with nectar oil and mineral salt to help boost those curls! I also love the way this smells!


jimmyCASE *His&Hers*- These cases have been a HUGE lifesaver for Ryan and I. Ryan is always running around, and also hates carrying a bulky wallet, so this really comes in handy for him. We use them at the gym, at work, and even when we go out. For me personally, I love not needing a purse, and having exactly what I need all in one! I love my iPhone 6s wallet case, and Ryan(being more conservative) went with the custom iPhone 6s case. We haven't looked back since, they're so convenient, and perfect as a stocking stuffer or gift for your significant other! 





No Nonsense Opaque Tights-  I love tights, especially in the winter, and this is the perfect stocking stuffer! Any fashionable lady would love a pair of these, and they're opaque so the color is really  vibrant!

Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Combing Creme and Monai Dry Shampoo - These products are also two of my favorites! I am in love with the scent of this black vanilla combing creme, and it's perfect when my hair is feeling dull, and needs a pick-me-up. The dry shampoo is made with conditioning Monoi, an ancient Tahitian beauty secret, which smells amazing, and lasts all day! 



Goldwell Dry Shampoo- I love the smell and feel of this dry shampoo. There are a lot of dry shampoos out there that will turn your hair white, or make it flaky, this doesn't do either of those. All it takes is a few sprays, and a brush through your hair, and it looks as good as new. This is great for in between washes, and it's perfect for those unplanned nights when you need to head out- but don't feel 100% ready.

Nars Brushes (Contour Brush, Kabuki Ita Brush , Botan Kabuki Brush)- I just picked up both of these beautiful brushes at a warehouse sale, and I am so happy I did. I love experimenting with makeup, and these two brushes are perfect for contouring, and applying blush. I love both brushes because they're made with quality bristles, and they last forever! Again, a perfect stocking stuffer for any lady who loves beauty!


Starbucks Ornament & Travel Mug-I love coffee, and so does most of the population. Getting someone something coffee related, is guaranteed to make them happy. I love this little ornament, and ceramic cup. I carry multiple travel cups a day, and this one is perfect for my morning tea or coffee when I am leaving for work.




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts