Dec 18, 2015

Groomsmen Gifts | Master Your Blend

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Scandinavian Tobacco Group, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #masteryourblend  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV


Thinking about our wedding gets me really excited and is putting me in full on planning mode! Even though I haven't planned gifts for my bridesmaids yet, I have already started putting things together for Ryan's groomsmen. 

Prior to planning our wedding Ryan and I knew that cigars would be a huge part of our special day because it's something my Dad and brother in law really love, and a lot of our guests also enjoy it on special occasions. 



That's where Cubero Cigars come in. I love being creative when it comes to gift giving, so this is no different. I wanted to give the groomsmen something that they can all use and love, and I feel like wrapping it all together in a basket is perfect. I love the idea of using different ribbons to decorate, and I love these hand etched boxes for each groomsmen to use after the wedding is over. I love useful gifts, and these are gifts that they can enjoy at the wedding, and after!



To sign up for free coupons and to find a retailer near you visit Cubero Cigars website here

If you're curious about the flavors, here is some more information on how they pair well.
Blend 35- Sweet: fine tobacco with rum, a hint of mint and sugar cane for a sweet finish 
Blend 07- Wine: naturally sweet tobacco with a distinct taste of grape and an oak-like nuance 
Blend 12- Mocha: medium bodied tobacco that provides a smooth taste with chocolate and coffee overtones



0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts