Dec 16, 2015

Asparagus and Lemon Refreshing Gluten Free Pasta Salad

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, Barilla®, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #GlutenFreeBarilla http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV 

I am so excited to be teaming up with Gluten Free Barilla Pasta today to bring you a healthy and refreshing pasta salad that is perfect for lunch or dinner. As you all know I am the queen of pasta salads, and this recipe is a little different, but still delicious! If you haven't checked out my other recipes with Barilla, you can see my strawberry basil pasta salad here, and my meditteranean pasta salad, here. This recipe is a little different for a few reasons. The main reason is because I am using Barilla's new Gluten Free pasta for this recipe. It's also a dish that you want to serve warm due to the ingredients, and olive oil drizzle. 

I really love preparing different dishes around the holidays. My family always chooses me to make any of the pasta dishes, and I try to focus on staying healthy, and preparing a delicious meal that everyone will love. Gluten free pasta is great because it has non GMO ingredients, it's healthier and tastes just like regular pasta!

For my Gluten Free pasta I shopped at BJ's wholesale club and got a 4 pack of pasta for a very reasonable price. Since I come from a big family, this is perfect for the parties to come in the next few weeks. You can also visit BJ’s Wholesale Clubs on December 22nd and 23rd to see an in-store Barilla Gluten Free pasta demo at select clubs. You can also visit Pinterest to see other delicious Barilla  Gluten Free pasta recipes!


Making this pasta is very easy! Here is how to make your own at home.
First, start by bringing a pot of water to a boil.  
Once the water is boiling , salt the water and add your Gluten Free pasta. 
While your pasta is cooking, you'll want to sautee your asparagus and brussels sprouts. 
Add a few tablespoons of olive oil to a pan, cut up your asparagus, and sprouts and then squeeze a full lemon on top, and season with salt and pepper.

You'll want to cook your asparagus for about 10 minutes on the skillet. When that's finished, add the cooked asparagus and sprouts, and squeeze half a lemon into the pasta. You'll also want to drizze olive oil on top to avoid a dry pasta.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts