Oct 9, 2015

Plaid Dreams












The week has gone by so incredibly quickly, and mostly because things are so fresh and new! I don't think I have ever been so happy & excited in my whole entire life. This outfit will forever stick out in my mind as the "engagement outfit." I love plaids, and since the Fall is in full swing I am already pulling out all my favorite trends.

These adorable rain boots were nearly half the price at Marshalls and this sweater was a steal too! I love that the cold days have been peeking in here and there because then it allows me to layer up! I feel like the Fall season always brings out the best of me (outfit wise) and I feel the most comfortable when I can match up different pieces over each other.

For those of you already asking- I will be sharing bits and pieces of wedding planning as I go, so stay tuned, I promise the next year will be very interesting!


Details: Booties via Marshalls c/o (similar) , Grey Sweater via Marshalls c/o (similar) (save with this one -under $50!) Hat via Lovely Bird c/o , AG Jeans , Plaid Blouse , ToryBurch Handbag (only available in black)  (love this color too!), Marc Jacobs watch 



2 comments:

  1. Oooo congratulations on the engagement! How exciting! I definitely have outfits that remind me of very specific life events. This look is so practical for fall but also super cute. I love the green hat.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the green hat! but more importantly, i love your new bling. congrats! when i saw on snapchat i wasn't sure if i was seeing things! then, you confirmed on insta and i will say it again - congrats!!! best wishes to you both! xo

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts