Aug 17, 2015

A Winery Wedding Outfit

This weekend was the weekend of weddings! Ryan and I had two back to back weddings, and although the weekend tired us out, we had such amazing experiences at both. My favorite part of attending a wedding is figuring out what I am going to wear. From the dress, to the accessories, and the shoes. 

Head to toe I am rocking everything from Marshalls. I love shopping there for all of my wedding outfit needs. You can go in, and in just a little bit of shopping time (or a lot of shopping time) you can find everything your heart desires. Personally, I like sticking to the basic colors for my dress. I love throwing in pops of color to the outfit with accessories and fun shoes.

Have you gone to any Summer weddings? If so, what color did you wear?






















Details: Dress (similar) (Doe & Rae) Cork Heels (Kate Spade) Clutch (similar) (Hobo International) all via Marshalls c/o , Rings are vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts