Jul 10, 2015

What's In My Gym Bag ?



I won't lie ladies- my gym bag is jam packed. I usually need to make sure that it's full of everything I need to get me from point A to point B. Although showering at the gym isn't my favorite thing to do, I sometimes have to do what's best for the time constraints I am given. I try to ask myself a few things when packing my bag in advance- so that way I have everything I need. Here are the thoughts that go through my head...


A. What could go wrong?
B. What do you use to feel fresh and new?
C. How can I make this the best workout ever?

PIC OF ME IN GYM PANTS & SHOES

The truth is, sometimes we need to be extra prepared. I can't tell you how many times I've been at the gym and my headphones have broken, or my hair tie has ripped, or even worse (Aunt Flo paid a visit) I try to be as prepared as possible for these instances that could occur at any time. Tampax pocket pearl makes it easy to hide my lady goods discreetly. It's so tiny and colorful, you can throw it right in your bag, and fit it comfortably without worrying about it being seen.

Most of my gym bag necessities, come from the mecca of all stores- TARGET. I pretty much do most of my shopping there because I can pick anything up- all under one roof. Here's what is in MY gym bag.

Aveeno Face Wash (to clean off impurities after a sweaty workout)
Tampax Pocket Pearl (it's so teeeny and cute, perfect for any on the go lady)
Cosmetic Bag with the essentials! (hair ties, chapstick, makeup)
Heart Rate Monitor Watch 
Comfortable Sneakers (I usually wear sandals to the gym, and switch in the locker room)
Water Jug (perfect size)
Coffee (my pre-workout)
Headphones *don't ever leave the house without them!*


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1 comment:

  1. yep, headphones are the most important part of it! I cannot go to gym without them! :) great photos, dear :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts