Jun 11, 2015

One Of The Boys





Taking these photos in the scorching heat resulted in my hair going up half way through the shoot. A cut off tee and maxi skirt are pretty much essentials during the summer heat wave. The skirt keeps me nice and cool, and the cut off is a summer staple; per usual.

What I am really trying to do this year, is add some color to my wardrobe, even if it means just accessorizing better. I love being able to add some colorful earrings or rings to an outfit, and really change the whole "look" of it. Since the black skirt is the main focus point of this outfit, my new tassle earrings came in handy. What are some summer staples you're focusing on this summer?
 




Details: Sheer Maxi Skirt (similar with lace) , Earrings via Jcrew , Wedges (on sale & available in two colors!) via L&T ,  3 finger ring via Kendra Scott, Wooden Watch c/o JORD , Onyx Ring via UO , One Of The Boys Cutoff Tee via UO


3 comments:

  1. Obsessed with every part of this look.


    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, the earrings really complete the whole look, you look lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts