Jun 12, 2015

Summer Days With Palm Breeze



BBQ's in the summer are my favorite! Usually we will have some friends over, hang by the pool, and make some delicious food to enjoy with each other. Summer BBQ's aren't the same without some great drinks. Let me start off by saying, that I really don't care for beer. I like fruitier drinks, that are tasty and flavorful. This is where Palm Breeze comes in. My Summer drink of choice is definitely Palm Breeze.

Palm Breeze is a flavored malt beverage. Which basically means it’s an alcoholic drink made with a malt base, kind of like beer. It also comes in two tropical flavors, Ruby Red Citrus and Pineapple Mandarin Orange. 



The tropical taste of Palm Breeze makes me feel like I could be on an island somewhere, with my feet in the sand. Even though that's not the case, a girl can dream right?

My summer plans include lots of barbeques, lots of family time, and lots of dancing. I think the best part of the warmer weather is enjoying time with others, outdoors. The sun just makes everything better, doesn't it?

Do you guys have a go-to drink for Summer? 

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1 comment:

share your thoughts