Jun 24, 2015

High Waisted Love



Every time I think about vintage style, everything high waisted comes to mind. I have always been a huge fan of this style, not only because it's flattering, but also because crop tops look even cuter with high waisted shorts on.

Although my style is always changing and evolving, some things just always stay the same. I love incorporating the vintage look into my every day style, and I feel like this look is no different. From the bowler hat, to the shorts, to the tassels on my clutch, this outfit screams vintage!

I'm in the midst of packing for my upcoming trip to Monterey next week, so if anyone has any suggestions on places to go/things to see, please send them my way. I am so excited to go away with Ryan and finally enjoy some of the Summer. Hope you guys are having a great week. xoxo




Details: White Mountain Sandals // Black Shorts (similar) // via Marshalls , Fitted Cropped Tank via UO , Tassel Clutch via Nordstrom , Black Bowler Hat via ASOS, Marc Jacobs Watch via ShopBop


0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts