May 14, 2015

Varsity Grays


It seems like forever since I posted! It has been the craziest busy work week so unfortunately I was delayed on posting/taking pictures/ etc. Now that the weather is nice I plan on bringing my camera everywhere with me this summer. I always tell Ryan that's my biggest regret- buying a camera that's a bit bulky and annoying to carry around. I think that pretty much means I need to get a new camera bag/purse right? Any reason to shop is good enough for me!



These jeans are such a staple in my closet lately. I love how comfortable and versatile they are. I also love the knee rips, the 80's are making a comeback and I am not mad about it. This jacket and birkens paired with my jeans makes for the perfect breezy outfit. It's just the right temperature outside, and I am so happy to slip on a light jacket and go about my day.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts