Apr 13, 2015

Adventure Is Calling

Give me an oversized floral shirt and I'm pretty much set for a beautiful day. The past few days following the rain have been beautiful and Greek Easter was the best day of the year so far! We got lucky and somehow managed to be outside most of the day and night for our family party. These photos were taken a few days ago. The weekend was spent busy with family and loaded with lots of good food.



Today is just as beautiful if not warmer than yesterday and I am taking it upon myself to do some necessary thrifting at some of my favorite spots. In between working and life I rarely find time to do the things I love anymore, which is sad but it's also partially my fault for not being a good planner. I have the day to myself today so I thought it would be best doing something that I love. Vintage hunting is probably my favorite thing in the whole world to do, and even though I have to drive a little far to get to my "secret" spots, it's well worth the wait. I think finding time to fit in the things you love is extremely important and helps keep you balanced and happy. It's just as important as work or any other responsibility because it helps you maintain focus.

What do you guys do when you finally get a day off?



Details: BP Leggings via Nordstrom , Top & Sweater (both available in petite!) via Anthropologie , Marc Jacobs Watch, Karen Walker Sunnies , Steve Madden Slip On Sneakers




1 comment:

  1. Love that flowly blouse. It has such a unique design. Perfect for spring.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts