Feb 23, 2015

The Sound Of White


Hello, and Happy Monday everyone! It seems like every time I check in, there's more snow to report on, and yet again here we are. It snowed over the weekend, and if you look outside, everything is still freshly covered and beautiful. I'm starting to force myself out of the house more often because cabin fever is easy to come by when the weather keeps you from going most places. A lot of our plans have been cancelled due to the snow, so it's very frustrating to get motivated.

I've been using this time to do more around the house, and I really feel like it's all coming together (finally after a year!) I've also been focusing on my workout challenge, which is already at week 6 out of 8! I can't believe how fast the time is flying. I am really excited to finish and see my final progress in the next few weeks. Going to the gym has stayed pretty consistent for me throughout these past few snowy weeks, and that's the one thing that I have made sure of. 

I have a few trips coming up in the next few months that I am really looking forward to, and can't wait for Texas in a few weeks! I think I need some warm weather to melt away my summer blues, because this snow is just killing the vibes around here! 

I wore this outfit yesterday while we were running some errands. I am in love with these J Brand jeans (I had to order a second pair!) Also loving these flat booties, they're perfect for staying warm while making the outfit pop with the print. As always gotta keep the ring game & necklace game on point. Accessorizing is super important when all I have been doing is layering lately! Hope you guys are having a great winter so far, and hope Monday isn't dragging too bad!



Details: Tunic & Statement Necklace via Urban Outfitters // Photo Ready Ankle Cropped Skinnies via J Brand // Black Hat  (similar) // Rings are all vintage, Labradorite via Perry Rhodes , Booties via Marshalls c/o (similar-on sale!) (similar-color options too!)


3 comments:

share your thoughts